YOUR CAREER AT HOME JOURNAL
Asia's leading media brand in design and lifestyle is looking expand their regional operations. Home Journal is looking for a creative and passionate individual to grow their content and brand presence in the South East Asian market. The ideal candidate is based in Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines or Singapore and will be a remote worker so self motivation and passion for the industry is a must. For insight and inspiration on how to live beautifully, as well as the latest decor ideas and design trends from Hong Kong and around the world.
Business Development Manager
Home Journal is Hong Kong's leading design and lifestyle interior magazine and digital platform, providing readers with insight, ideas and inspiration on how to live beautifully. Since its inaugural issue Home Journal has been the premier design and lifestyle publication in Hong Kong, serving as industry trendsetter and trusted source for its readers. We are seeking an energetic and self-motivated individual to be responsible for all aspects of account management of clients. Reporting to the Business Director, this position will be a part of the sales team to drive and grow the business and brand of Home Journal to the next level.
- Cultivate & develop a trusted relationship with a portfolio of existing base of clients
- Responsible for all aspects of account management, strategic planning, renewals and sales expansion
- Develop & identify new business growth opportunities and market intelligence
- Perform ah-hoc assignments and projects if necessary
- University degree
- Proven track record in achieving business objective
- Minimum 3-5 years in media sales experience, preferably in lifestyle media company
- Experience in digital sales is desirable
- Self-motivated with strong presetation skills and with strategic planning abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skill in both English & Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered a position of Account Manager
Location: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
We offer 5 day work, attractive remuneration, medical insurance and fringe benefits to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a cover letterto email@example.com. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Associate Editor / Content Editor
- Curate daily engaging homes, interior design and lifestyle content for the Home Journal brand, across their publications, digital platform and social media channels (Instagram, Facebook feed and Pinterest)
- Be bi-lingual and possess strong linguistic skills in English and Chinese
- Be passionate about the inteior design industry and lifestyle trends and be able to stay on the pulse of what's happening in the design world in Asia and beyond. The successful candidate should be resourceful and be able to formulate engaging content related to design, interiors, industry personalities, wellness, travel, architecture, lifestyle, culture and related design events (global art exhibitions, home and design fairs, related retail openings, etc)
- Create leading Asiafocused articles and relentlessly pursue growth in audience and rise in article rankings.
You'll have a passion for the data side of web editing and closely monitor and interpret performance and trends
- Exceptional editing skills - from the ability to write snappy headlines to tight grammar control, through to the ability to choose just the right image to draw people in
- Possess great people and communication skills, to network and build related relationships with designers, architects, artists, creatives and influencers. Represent Home Journal as an ambassador at related design events in Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines and Singapore.
- Be able to oversee shoots and video productions. Experience in filming and video editing is an advantage.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a cover letterto firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why this is your dream job.
It would be great to see some writing samples and creative layout samples too!