Bangkok is well on its way to establishing itself as an international design capital, with its wealth of art, contemporary culture, a thriving culinary scene and sophisticated malls.
Located at the centre of it all is VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel, a 154-room boutique hotel that was built by Parisian architecture firm BOIFFILS Studio (who also designed luxury Bangkok shopping mall Siam Paragon) on the site of a former cinema.
Featuring a considered mix of characterful suites that combine traditional Thai elements with contemporary style, an elevated pool with views of the city’s skyline, high-end restaurants that host visiting Michelin-starred chefs, and a spa, VIE Hotel Bangkok provides the perfect base to immerse yourself into the controlled chaos of the Thai capital. Its central location mere steps from BTS Skytrain Ratchathewi station makes the hotel easily accessible at all times of day.
The Executive Suites occupy an entire floor of the hotel, each boasting a corner for unparalleled views of the city. Each 870sqft space includes a living room, bedroom and bathroom, a work station, Jim Thompson silk furnishings, and your very own butler on call.
The Presidential Penthouse Suite 1 is a sprawling 4,520sqft space for the most discerning of travellers, and includes spacious living and dining areas, a separate kitchen, and its own wine cellar.
It also comes with its own private pool, along with a Jacuzzi bathtub fully equipped with Bulgari amenities.
The Penthouse Suite 2
The Grand Duplex Suite features soaring ceilings and two bedrooms, along with a lounge/dining area and study room. The bathroom is equipped with Bulgari amenities.
Possibly the most Instagrammable spot in the hotel, the VIE Pool makes for great lounging and people-watching in the sultry Bangkok summer heat.
Deck loungers at the VIE Pool provide spectacular views of the cityscape.
La VIE is the hotel's French fine dining restaurant, serving culinary creations by Chef Yuya Okuda.
YTSB (which stands for Yellow Tail Sushi Bar) is an omakase-style sushi restaurant which also serves a comprehensive selection of premium sake. A must-try dish is the Rossini, which comprises top-grade Kaisakaya Wagyu Beef Sirloin, Teriyaki Foie Gras, and White Truffle Miso Sauce Maki.
Now, you can win the chance to experience VIE Hotel Bangkok for yourself. Home Journal is running an exclusive giveaway where one lucky reader will have the chance to win a two-night stay for two at one of the property’s Executive Suites. To enter, simply like our Facebook page, fill in the form and answer the question below. The giveaway will be open until we select the winner on September 7, 2018.
Terms & Conditions:
- Entries will be judged on participants answering the question in this article correctly.
- Only one entry per person – multiple entries will be disregarded.
- The winning entry must be a registered subscriber of the Home Journal newsletter and a follower of the Home Journal Facebook page (see above).
- A blackout date will be in effect during festive seasons, long holidays and special events as decided by VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel.
- The stay will be subject to availability of the Executive Suite.
- The stay period must take place before 20 December 2018.
- The winner will be contacted via email address provided in the form.
- A reservation must be made at least 15 days in advance of the stay period.
The post Win a 2-night luxury stay at Sofitel’s VIE Hotel Bangkok appeared first on Home Journal.